Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 10.

Weight: 126.6


I fasted all day yesterday and only took 2 of the recommend 6 total daily HydroxyCut Pills (2 every 4-6 hours so I took one at 2:30 and one at 6:00) and I lost a pound :) When I woke up this morning, I felt empty and my stomach looked more flat and defined then usual. It was a great feeling to wake up to! 


Alright, so I'm going to post pros and cons that i've so far noticed with the pills


CONS: 
- You need to drink heaps of water, which in turn makes you piss ALL THE TIME
- When I was first digesting the pills, I got a mild case of the shakes and quite an increased heartbeat. The only way I can describe the feeling is that it was similar to drinking two RedBull in a short amount of time. 
- It took me a long time to go to bed. I didn't get tired until 2am.


PROS:
- Hello energy!
- Absolutely no appetite. Curbed all my cravings.
- Healthy, clear urine from drinking so much water.
- Positive mood
- Weight loss! :)


So, all in all, I'd say if you can manage to get through the first hour of the pills kicking in, you're good to go. 


I'm continuing fasting today, because according to my modified ABC diet, today is supposed to be one anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment